With Christmas just around the corner, here are just 12 of the ways to get festive for the season…
1. Buying the perfect Christmas Tree – even better when decorated with glistening baubles!
2. Christmas movies – while away hours with family and friends watching some timeless classics like Elf, Home Alone and more!
3. Strolling down to your favourite coffee shop for a festive drink – my all time go-to is the Billionaire Latte from Costa!
4. Wrapping up warm – the colder weather means it’s the season to layer up! And don’t be afraid to get out those crazy, colourful Christmas jumpers out!
5. Christmas Dinner – the roast dinner on Christmas Day always tastes extra special, especially with mouth-watering pigs in blankets!
6. Snow – we are all dreaming of a white Christmas, who knows, this year may just be our year!
7. Wrapping presents – there’s something about wrapping gifts that brings the true spirit of Christmas to light!
8. Christmas Markets – perfect for those quirky Christmas gifts!
9. Advent Calendars – chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! What more could you want than to wake up each morning of December to a mini chocolate treat!
10. Christmas crackers – another classic tradition, filled with silly hats, jokes and small gifts to be enjoyed with the family.
11. Christmas lights – the city looks magical with the lights twinkling above you, whilst you enjoy a bit of late-night shopping with friends.
12. Christmas work party – the perfect excuse to get to know your fellow colleagues whilst enjoying a tipple or two.