By Warren Nash
My easy fudge recipe is made with sweetened , condensed milk, brown sugar and butter. It’s quick and easy to prepare and perfect to gift at Christmas.
• 1 tin (397g) of sweetened condensed milk • 100g butter • 400g light brown sugar • 1 tbsp golden syrup
1. Add all the ingredients to a saucepan.
2. Stir over a low heat until the butter has melted and sugar has dissolved.
3. Bring to a gentle simmer and simmer for 15 minutes whilst stirring continuously.
4. Drop a small amount of the fudge in cold water. Remove from the water and If you’re able to form a ball with it, then it’s ready.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the fudge into a dish lined with grease proof or parchment paper.
6. Spread evenly so it’s of equal thickness then leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
7. Cut the fudge into 25 squares and enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes. 147 calories & 14.6g fat per serving