Here’s something a bit different! My easy zucchini Bread recipe is lovely and moist and super tasty. If you love Banana Bread and baking, you’re sure to love this too!
- 220g Plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 60ml Milk
- 1 Egg
- 200ml Vegetable oil
- 170g Caster sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Courgette
- 20g Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Take a mixing bowl and add the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, cinnamon and caster sugar. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Grate the courgette into the mixture then stir it in.
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Lay the walnuts on top of the loaf, along the centre.
- Bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and check the courgette bread is cooked by poking a knife in.
- Leave to cool then serve.