For a tasty and healthy dish, try my oven baked buttermilk chicken burger recipe. Instead of it being fried, it’s made in the oven to make it healthier whilst still delivering great taste.
• 1 Chicken Breast • 10g Plain Flour • 50ml Buttermilk • 40g Breadcrumbs • 1 tsp Paprika • Things for your burger
1. Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f.
2. Slice the chicken breast in half lengthways.
3. Pour the flour onto a plate and coat each half of chicken with the flour.
4. Then dip the chicken in the buttermilk.
5. Stir the paprika into the breadcrumbs then coat the chicken in the breadcrumbs.
6. Place onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof or parchment paper.
7. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
8. Load up a burger bun with the chicken and other burger fillings and enjoy.
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes | 192 Calories & 1.4g fat per serving