At just 239 calories, this easy Cajun chicken meal prep recipe is great when preparing healthy weekday lunches in advance.
• 1 Courgette • 1/2 Head of broccoli • 250g Cherry Tomatoes • 2 Chicken breasts • Olive Oil • 25g Cajun spice • 120g Cooked rice • Fresh Coriander
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
2. Chop the courgette, broccoli and chicken into chunks.
3. Add to a roasting dish along with the tomatoes.
4. Drizzle with a small amount of oil and sprinkle over the Cajun spice.
5. Toss the ingredients together and roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
6. After the cooking time, check the chicken is cooked through.
7. Split the rice between 4 food-safe containers, along with the chicken and vegetables
8. Sprinkle with freshly chopped coriander and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.